AP Full Practice Test
Instructions for Students:
The 11AP teachers provide all students with a full-length practice test. Teachers volunteer their time to proctor the test and give students a valid simulation of the experience.
There are three dates on which the practice exam is given. Each student must attend one of the sessions.
Thursday, April 6th, 9am-1pm
Tuesday, April 18th, 3:30-7:30pm (after school)
Saturday, April 22nd, 9am-1 pm
1) Arrive at least 15 minutes before the session is to begin.
2) Have cell phones or any other electronic device off and put away. You cannot use it as a clock.
3) Bring 2 #2 pencils and 2 blue or black ink pens and enough lined paper for 3 essays.
4) Bring a snack and/or beverage (suggested, not required).
5) Where to report: Language building, first floor. Headquarters: L103
6) The test lasts 3.5 hours. There will be one bathroom break after the first hour.
Read your Independent Reading book and complete an extra credit journal entry, #99.